Sugar House Archives & Shred offers our clients the convenience of managing their accounts online through InfoKeeper™ and InfoKeeper Plus™.
InfoKeeper™ is a highly advanced, configurable program that provides everything you need for effective document management and control. InfoKeeper™ provides clients with total control and access to their databases from anywhere in the world via a web server.
Introduced in 1997, InfoKeeper™ was the first Internet-based software of its kind for the industry and continues to be the most feature-rich product on the market.
Introduced in 2004, InfoKeeper Plus™ allows clients to access paper, media, and digitally scanned or imaged archived information assets – all from the same interface.
Performance features for these innovative client tools include:
- Maximum security features including 128-bit encryption and domain and/or IP blocking.
- Automated processes that reduce errors and streamline processes.
- Centralized database providing access to account information from multiple sites.
- Customized program to fit your needs.
- Integrated report writer that enables creation of reports online for immediate viewing.
- Data entry screens that can be customized to suit the specific needs of a client.
- Box and file folders that allow clients to describe the stored materials in unlimited detail.
- Customized searches that allow the user to query the database with as much or as little information as is known about the stored items.
- Personalized reports that allow clients to specify fields desired and the order in which they are displayed. The reports may then be downloaded in several different file types.
- Viewable retention schedules that enable clients to process destruction on time and maintain an efficient and accurate retention program.
- Accessibility from any Internet-ready machine (PC, Mac, and Main Frame).
- One point of access for all services, all locations, and all records centers.
- Automated requests, re-files, permanent withdrawals, data entry, destruction, and more.
- Ability to export your data in ASCH, Excel, Word, etc.
- Worldwide retrieval.
- Indefinitely-maintained transaction history.