Sugar House Archives & Shred is a NAID AAA certified information destruction contractor. The NAID certification program establishes standards for a secure information destruction process, including such areas as operational security, employee hiring and screening, the destruction process, responsible disposal, and liability insurance.
Most document shredding providers are NAID members, but not all are NAID certified. The NAID certification program is offered on a voluntary basis to all NAID members. It is easy to make claims and promises when no one is examining your business. As a NAID certified contractor, Sugar House Archives & Shred has gone beyond claims and promises by submitting to a close examination of every aspect of our security.
The process of becoming NAID Certified is extensive. Sugar House Archives & Shred demonstrated to a certified protection professional, independent of NAID, that we qualify for NAID AAA certification per the following criteria:
- Pre-employment criminal and work history search everywhere the new employee resided for at least the last seven previous years.
- Random criminal background checks on all employees.
- Pre-employment and random drug screening for all employees.
- Certified proof that shredded output is unreadable.
- Document destruction technicians wear company branded clothing and picture ID badges.
- $2,000,000 general liability insurance.
- Comprehensive written security policies and procedures.
- All employees sign a confidentiality and non−disclosure agreement.
To find out more about Sugar House Archives & Shred’s Secure Shredding services, please contact us by phone or fill out our form.