Not quite convinced our secure shredding service is right for you? Then start with our 30 day risk free trial offer.
We will install one or two security shred consoles or security shred bins in your office for your use. You may keep them until they are full or for 30 days, whichever comes first.
The first time you call us to come and shred your confidential documents, you will have the opportunity to decide if Sugar House Archives & Shred’s shredding service will benefit your organization. If you feel the shredding service is not right for you, and want to discontinue, notify our office within five business days of the service. We will not charge you for the services provided and will come and remove our collection containers free of charge.
Offer Details and Restrictions:
- Only recurring scheduled service customers are eligible. One time purge customers cannot participate in the risk free trial offer.
- Sugar House Archives & Shred will provide up to two locked security shred consoles or security shred bins free of charge. At least one security shred console or security shred bin is required for this offer.
- Customer may keep the collection container(s) for 30 days or until they are full, but no longer than 30 days.
- Sugar House Archives & Shred will provide our document destruction service at the end of the 30 day trial period or when containers are full, whichever comes first.v
- After the services are provided, customers will have five business days to evaluate the services and decide upon continuation.
- If a customer decides to discontinue the services after the 30 day trial period, there will be no charge for the service and all collection containers will be removed free of charge.
To continue using Sugar House Archives & Shred’s shredding services, customer must sign a service agreement with Sugar House Archives & Shred and all service charges will be billed according to this agreement.
To take advantage of this great offer, please contact us by phone or fill out our form.